Early Years Support Worker Vacancy
Required from January 2021, the governors, Co-Headteachers and pupils seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Support Worker to join our good school. The post is for 28 hours a week in the first instance.
We are looking for an Early Years Support Worker who:
- is passionate about supporting children with all aspects of their learning and development
- is a reflective practitioner with high aspirations for all children
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will work closely and collaborate effectively with parents, staff and external agencies
- has experience of the EYFS curriculum, early childhood development and learning journeys to track pupil progress and plan next steps
We are a caring and friendly school and we can offer you:
- A welcoming community where staff, parents and governors are dedicated to working together to achieve rapid improvement and the best outcomes for every child.
- Motivated, friendly and hardworking children.
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression.
- As an ODST Academy, support from Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust and opportunities for professional development and working with other ODST schools across Oxfordshire and neighbouring counties.
Please contact the school office on 01865 872366 for more information or to arrange a phone call with one of our Co-headteachers. To apply, please complete the application form below.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd November
Interview Date: Thursday 26th November
Grade 6 28 hours 39 weeks