Family Support Worker Vacancy
Required from January 2021, the governors, Co-Headteachers and pupils seek to appoint a dedicated and compassionate Family Support Worker to join our good school. The post is for 25 hours a week with flexibility to spread these over three or four days.
We are looking for a Family Support Worker who:
- is passionate about providing holistic support on a wide range of issues for children and families
- is a reflective practitioner with high aspirations for all families
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will work closely and collaborate effectively with parents, staff and external agencies
- is organised with strong time management skills
We are a caring and friendly school and we can offer you:
- A welcoming community where staff, parents and governors are dedicated to working together to achieve rapid improvement and the best outcomes for every child.
- Motivated, friendly and hardworking children.
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression.
- As an ODST Academy, support from Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust and opportunities for professional development and working with other ODST schools across Oxfordshire and neighbouring counties.
Please contact the school office on 01865 872366 for more information or to arrange a phone call with one of our Co-headteachers. To apply, please use the application form below.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd December
Interview Date: TBC
Grade 7 25 hours 39 weeks