Year 3 and 4 Phase Learning Page
Welcome to the Year 3 and 4 phase learning page. On this page, you will be able to find out what the children in Lower Key Stage 2 are planning to learn about this term. You will also be able to access key curriculum documents along with home learning resources that will enable you to support your child at home.
How to contact us
Year 3/4, taught by Mrs Pinkney - email@example.com
Year 3/4. taught by Miss Stone - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Cave would also love to hear about anything musical you have been doing - you can email her at email@example.com
Click below to see the activities and resources for each term.
Don't forget about this! Homework will be set on a Wednesday and we expect it to be completed by the following Monday.
- Please read a minimum of 5 times per week. Try to read a range of genres.
- Complete one task off your bingo grid each week. Get it signed off by an adult.
- Practise your times tables and mental arithmetic as often as possible.
- Complete one task per week. Remember to show your working and explain any answers.
- Extended project to complete during the term. More information about this, including handing-in date, will be provided at the start of each term.
- Year 4 only - SPAG
- Complete one task per week. Be careful with your spelling and typing in any written answers.