Welcome to Acacia and Oak's learning page!
Welcome to the Year 5 and 6 phase learning page. On this page, you will be able to find out what we are planning to learn about this term. You will also be able to access key curriculum documents and resources that will enable you to support your child at home.
On PE days your child should come to school wearing their PE kit. We have PE twice a week on a Tuesday and a Wednesday.
How to contact us- Queries or messages to class teachers should be sent via Class Dojo or through the school office.
Year 5/6 Oak Class Teachers: Miss Williams and Mrs Blake.
Year 5/6 Acacia Class Teachers: Miss Smith and Mrs Stone.
Don't forget about this! Your home learning will be set on a Wednesday and we expect it to be completed by the following Wednesday.
- Please read a minimum of 5 times per week. Try to read a range of genres. Let us know if you have any recommended reads!
- Maths (Teams)
- Practise your times tables and mental arithmetic as often as possible.
- Complete your counting and skills based tasks each week.
- SPAG (spag.com)
- Complete one task per week. Be careful with your spelling and typing in any written answers.
- Extended project to complete during the term. More information about this, including handing-in date, will be provided on Teams at the start of each term.